This article is based on research project “Charlie Bit My Finger! What News Media Can Learn from YouTube?”.
Broadcast Yourself—Global News! A Netnography of the “Flotilla” News on YouTube†
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 318–335, June 2013
How to Cite
Sumiala, J. M. and Tikka, M. (2013), Broadcast Yourself—Global News! A Netnography of the “Flotilla” News on YouTube. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6: 318–335. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12008
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!