Community Media for Reconciliation: A Cypriot Case Study
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 415–434, December 2014
How to Cite
Carpentier, N. and Doudaki, V. (2014), Community Media for Reconciliation: A Cypriot Case Study. Communication, Culture & Critique, 7: 415–434. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12017
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!