Community and Communion Radio: Listening to Evangelical Programmes in a Brazilian Favela
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 396–414, September 2013
How to Cite
Medrado, A. (2013), Community and Communion Radio: Listening to Evangelical Programmes in a Brazilian Favela. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6: 396–414. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12018
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!