The authors thank Dr. Emile G. McAnany for suggesting the topic and commenting on a draft of this article.
The Merits and Challenges of Using Business Press and Trade Journal Reports in Academic Research on Media Industries†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 415–431, September 2013
How to Cite
Wilkinson, K. T. and Merle, P. F. (2013), The Merits and Challenges of Using Business Press and Trade Journal Reports in Academic Research on Media Industries. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6: 415–431. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12019
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!