Hiding in Plain Sight: Reproducing Masculine Culture at a Video Game Studio
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 578–594, December 2014
How to Cite
Johnson, R. (2014), Hiding in Plain Sight: Reproducing Masculine Culture at a Video Game Studio. Communication, Culture & Critique, 7: 578–594. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12023
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!