Ecocultural Schizophrenia: Dialectical Environmental Discourses and Practices
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 612–631, December 2014
How to Cite
Dickinson, E. (2014), Ecocultural Schizophrenia: Dialectical Environmental Discourses and Practices. Communication, Culture & Critique, 7: 612–631. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12067
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!