Gateshead Millennium Study core team: Ashley Adamson, Anne Dale, Robert Drewett, Ann Le Couteur, Paul McArdle, Kathryn Parkinson, Mark Pearce, John Reilly, Charlotte Wright
Mothers' judgements about their child's weight: distinguishing facts from values
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 722–727, September 2013
How to Cite
Parkinson, K. N., Drewett, R. F., Jones, A. R., Adamson, A. J. and the Gateshead Millennium Study core team (2013), Mothers' judgements about their child's weight: distinguishing facts from values. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 722–727. doi: 10.1111/cch.12000
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- the National Prevention Research Initiative. Grant Number: G0501306
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- Department of Health; Diabetes UK
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Food Standards Agency
- Medical Research Council
- Research and Development Office for the Northern Ireland Health and Social Services
- Chief Scientist Office, Scottish Government Health Directorates
- Welsh Assembly Government and World Cancer Research Fund
- the Henry Smith Charity and Sport Aiding Research in Kids (SPARKS)
- Gateshead NHS Trust R&D
- Northern and Yorkshire NHS R&D
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.