Caregiving, single parents and cumulative stresses when caring for a child with cancer
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
How to Cite
Granek, L., Rosenberg-Yunger, Z. R. S., Dix, D., Klaassen, R. J., Sung, L., Cairney, J. and Klassen, A. F. (2012), Caregiving, single parents and cumulative stresses when caring for a child with cancer. Child: Care, Health and Development. doi: 10.1111/cch.12008
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2012
- Canadian Cancer Society. Grant Number: #020398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.