Cross-cultural validation of the Children's Assessment of Participation and Enjoyment (CAPE) in Spain
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 231–241, March 2014
How to Cite
Longo, E., Badia, M., Orgaz, B. and Verdugo, M. A. (2014), Cross-cultural validation of the Children's Assessment of Participation and Enjoyment (CAPE) in Spain. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 231–241. doi: 10.1111/cch.12012
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Research Group for Excellence in Disability. Grant Number: GR197
- Regional Government of Castile and Leon
- Consejería de Sanidad de la Junta de Castilla y León [Health Council of the Junta of Castilla y León]
- Spanish Agency of International Cooperation – MAEC – AECID
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.