Functioning and post-school transition outcomes for young people with Down syndrome
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 789–800, November 2013
How to Cite
Foley, K.-R., Jacoby, P., Girdler, S., Bourke, J., Pikora, T., Lennox, N., Einfeld, S., Llewellyn, G., Parmenter, T. R. and Leonard, H. (2013), Functioning and post-school transition outcomes for young people with Down syndrome. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 789–800. doi: 10.1111/cch.12019
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth. Grant Number: LP0989847
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.