Was there a plan? End-of-life care for children with life-limiting conditions: a review of multi-service healthcare records
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 176–183, March 2014
How to Cite
Beringer, A. J. and Heckford, E. J. (2014), Was there a plan? End-of-life care for children with life-limiting conditions: a review of multi-service healthcare records. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 176–183. doi: 10.1111/cch.12020
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.