The QUALA Group includes the following collaborators: Michele Gardiner, Danielle Guimond, Celine Lepage, France Martineau, Kathleen Montpetit and Sylvie Thibault. These individuals assisted with recruitment of participants and were asked to provide feedback on the research proposal and the manuscript submitted for publication.
Rehabilitation service utilization in children and youth with cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 275–282, March 2014
How to Cite
Majnemer, A., Shikako-Thomas, K., Lach, L., Shevell, M., Law, M., Schmitz, N., Poulin, C. and QUALA Group (2014), Rehabilitation service utilization in children and youth with cerebral palsy. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 275–282. doi: 10.1111/cch.12026
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Cerebral Palsy International Research Foundation, USA
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.