Maternal postnatal mental health and later emotional–behavioural development of children: the mediating role of parenting behaviour
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 327–336, May 2014
How to Cite
Giallo, R., Cooklin, A., Wade, C., D'Esposito, F. and Nicholson, J. M. (2014), Maternal postnatal mental health and later emotional–behavioural development of children: the mediating role of parenting behaviour. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 327–336. doi: 10.1111/cch.12028
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Victorian Government Department of Education
- Early Childhood Development
- National Health & Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 390136
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.