Exploring risk for abuse of children with chronic conditions or disabilities – parent's perceptions of stressors and the role of professionals
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 887–893, November 2013
How to Cite
Svensson, B., Eriksson, U.-B. and Janson, S. (2013), Exploring risk for abuse of children with chronic conditions or disabilities – parent's perceptions of stressors and the role of professionals. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 887–893. doi: 10.1111/cch.12030
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.