Who gets help for pre-school communication problems? Data from a prospective community study
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 215–222, March 2014
How to Cite
Skeat, J., Wake, M., Ukoumunne, O. C., Eadie, P., Bretherton, L. and Reilly, S. (2014), Who gets help for pre-school communication problems? Data from a prospective community study. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 215–222. doi: 10.1111/cch.12032
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 237106, 436958, 284556, 546405, 436914, 491210
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and the Faculty of Health Sciences, La Trobe University
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
- Human Research Ethics Committees at the Royal Children's Hospital. Grant Number: 23081
- La Trobe University. Grant Number: 03-32
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.