‘Everybody just thinks I'm weird’: a qualitative exploration of the psychosocial experiences of adolescents with Tourette syndrome
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 880–886, November 2013
How to Cite
Wadman, R., Tischler, V. and Jackson, G. M. (2013), ‘Everybody just thinks I'm weird’: a qualitative exploration of the psychosocial experiences of adolescents with Tourette syndrome. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 880–886. doi: 10.1111/cch.12033
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- BIG Lottery Fund. Grant Number: C1677A1405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.