Update on the Child's Challenging Behaviour Scale following evaluation using Rasch analysis
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 242–249, March 2014
How to Cite
Bourke-Taylor, H. M., Pallant, J. F. and Law, M. (2014), Update on the Child's Challenging Behaviour Scale following evaluation using Rasch analysis. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 242–249. doi: 10.1111/cch.12035
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.