Measures of participation outcomes related to hand use for 2- to 12-year-old children with disabilities: a systematic review
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 458–471, July 2014
How to Cite
Chien, C.-W., Rodger, S., Copley, J. and McLaren, C. (2014), Measures of participation outcomes related to hand use for 2- to 12-year-old children with disabilities: a systematic review. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 458–471. doi: 10.1111/cch.12037
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- The University of Queensland Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.