As the corresponding author, I certify that all co-authors have actively participated in the design and development of this study, data analysis and interpretation, article drafting and revision and have approved the final version.
Factors predicting distress among parents/caregivers of children with neurological disease and home enteral nutrition
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 389–397, May 2014
How to Cite
Pedrón-Giner, C., Calderón, C., Martínez-Costa, C., Borraz Gracia, S. and Gómez-López, L. (2014), Factors predicting distress among parents/caregivers of children with neurological disease and home enteral nutrition. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/cch.12038
This manuscript is an original contribution not previously published, is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere, has ethical adherence in all aspects and its authors have no conflicts of interest.
The specific contribution of each author has been the following: C. Pedrón-Giner was responsible for study design, data collection, data analysis and preparation of manuscript. C. Calderón and C. Martínez-Costa were involved in study design, data collection, data analysis and preparation of manuscript. S. Borraz Gracia advised on patient recruitment and data interpretation, and revised the manuscript. L. Gómez-López was implicated in study design, data interpretation and manuscript revision.
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Mutua Madrileña Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.