Engagement in family activities: a quantitative, comparative study of children with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities and children with typical development
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Special Issue: Participation of children with disabilities: Measuring subjective and objective outcomes
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 523–534, July 2013
How to Cite
Axelsson, A. K., Granlund, M. and Wilder, J. (2013), Engagement in family activities: a quantitative, comparative study of children with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities and children with typical development. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 523–534. doi: 10.1111/cch.12044
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Swedish Inheritance Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.