School participation, supports and barriers of students with and without disabilities
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Special Issue: Participation of children with disabilities: Measuring subjective and objective outcomes
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 535–543, July 2013
How to Cite
Coster, W., Law, M., Bedell, G., Liljenquist, K., Kao, Y.-C., Khetani, M. and Teplicky, R. (2013), School participation, supports and barriers of students with and without disabilities. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 535–543. doi: 10.1111/cch.12046
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- US Department of Education, National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: H133G070140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.