‘I could never do that before’: effectiveness of a tailored Internet support intervention to increase the social participation of youth with disabilities
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Special Issue: Participation of children with disabilities: Measuring subjective and objective outcomes
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 552–561, July 2013
How to Cite
Raghavendra, P., Newman, L., Grace, E. and Wood, D. (2013), ‘I could never do that before’: effectiveness of a tailored Internet support intervention to increase the social participation of youth with disabilities. Child: Care, Health and Development, 39: 552–561. doi: 10.1111/cch.12048
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Channel 7 Children's Research Foundation of South Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.