The importance of family functioning, mental health and social and emotional well-being on child oral health
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 543–552, July 2014
How to Cite
Renzaho, A. M. N. and de Silva-Sanigorski, A. (2014), The importance of family functioning, mental health and social and emotional well-being on child oral health. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 543–552. doi: 10.1111/cch.12053
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.