Cross-sectional survey of daily junk food consumption, irregular eating, mental and physical health and parenting style of British secondary school children
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 481–491, July 2014
How to Cite
Zahra, J., Ford, T. and Jodrell, D. (2014), Cross-sectional survey of daily junk food consumption, irregular eating, mental and physical health and parenting style of British secondary school children. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 481–491. doi: 10.1111/cch.12068
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.