What do parents know about their children's comprehension of emotions? Accuracy of parental estimates in a community sample of pre-schoolers
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Child: Care, Health and Development
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 346–353, May 2014
How to Cite
Kårstad, S. B., Kvello, Ø., Wichstrøm, L. and Berg-Nielsen, T. S. (2014), What do parents know about their children's comprehension of emotions? Accuracy of parental estimates in a community sample of pre-schoolers. Child: Care, Health and Development, 40: 346–353. doi: 10.1111/cch.12071
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- The Research Council of Norway. Grant Numbers: 170449/V50, 175309/V50
- The National Program for Integrated Clinical Specialist and PhD-training for Psychologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.