Lisa Feigenson, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Johns Hopkins University; Melissa E. Libertus, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Johns Hopkins University; Justin Halberda, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Johns Hopkins University.
Links Between the Intuitive Sense of Number and Formal Mathematics Ability
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Child Development Perspectives © 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 74–79, June 2013
How to Cite
Feigenson, L., Libertus, M. E. and Halberda, J. (2013), Links Between the Intuitive Sense of Number and Formal Mathematics Ability. Child Development Perspectives, 7: 74–79. doi: 10.1111/cdep.12019
The authors gratefully acknowledge support from NIH Grant R01 HD057258.
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HD057258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.