Kang Lee, Dr. Eric Jackman Institute of Child Study, University of Toronto.
Little Liars: Development of Verbal Deception in Children
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author Child Development Perspectives © 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 91–96, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K. (2013), Little Liars: Development of Verbal Deception in Children. Child Development Perspectives, 7: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/cdep.12023
The preparation of this paper is supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the NIH R01HD047290.
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HD047290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.