Janette Dinishak, Department of Philosophy, University of California, Santa Cruz; Nameera Akhtar, Department of Psychology, University of California, Santa Cruz. We would like to thank Jonathan Ellis, Vikram Jaswal, and Helen Tager-Flusberg for their helpful comments and discussion.
A Critical Examination of Mindblindness as a Metaphor for Autism
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Child Development Perspectives © 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 110–114, June 2013
How to Cite
Dinishak, J. and Akhtar, N. (2013), A Critical Examination of Mindblindness as a Metaphor for Autism. Child Development Perspectives, 7: 110–114. doi: 10.1111/cdep.12026
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.