Jutta Kray and Nicola Ferdinand, Department of Psychology, Saarland University.
How to Improve Cognitive Control in Development During Childhood: Potentials and Limits of Cognitive Interventions
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Child Development Perspectives © 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 121–125, June 2013
How to Cite
Kray, J. and Ferdinand, N. K. (2013), How to Improve Cognitive Control in Development During Childhood: Potentials and Limits of Cognitive Interventions. Child Development Perspectives, 7: 121–125. doi: 10.1111/cdep.12027
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.