Tiffany Yip and Sara Douglass, Department of Psychology, Fordham University.
The Application of Experience Sampling Approaches to the Study of Ethnic Identity: New Developmental Insights and Directions
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 211–214, December 2013
How to Cite
Yip, T. and Douglass, S. (2013), The Application of Experience Sampling Approaches to the Study of Ethnic Identity: New Developmental Insights and Directions. Child Development Perspectives, 7: 211–214. doi: 10.1111/cdep.12040
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!