E. Mark Cummings, Christine E. Merrilees, and Laura K. Taylor, Department of Psychology, University of Notre Dame; Marcie C. Goeke-Morey, Department of Psychology, Catholic University of America; Peter Shirlow, Law School, Queens University, Belfast.
A Social–Ecological, Process-Oriented Perspective on Political Violence and Child Development
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Child Development Perspectives © 2014 The Society for Research in Child Development
Child Development Perspectives
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 82–89, June 2014
How to Cite
Cummings, E. M., Goeke-Morey, M. C., Merrilees, C. E., Taylor, L. K. and Shirlow, P. (2014), A Social–Ecological, Process-Oriented Perspective on Political Violence and Child Development. Child Development Perspectives, 8: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/cdep.12067
This research was supported by Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant R01 HD46933 to E. Mark Cummings. We thank the families in Northern Ireland who participated in the project. We also thank Christina Mondi for comments in a previous draft.
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD46933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.