This paper's editorial review was conducted by John Colombo. We thank all the children and parents who participated in the research. This research was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Awards 5R01HD043842 and 5R01HD067581.
Motor Origins of Tool Use
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 810–816, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Kahrs, B. A., Jung, W. P. and Lockman, J. J. (2013), Motor Origins of Tool Use. Child Development, 84: 810–816. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12000
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01HD043842, 5R01HD067581
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.