Support for this research was provided, in part, by grants from NSERC, CFI, and SSHRC. We would like to thank Heather Bragg and Lee Unger for their assistance with data collection.
An Event-Related Potential Study of Adolescents' and Young Adults' Judgments of Moral and Social Conventional Violations
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 955–969, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Lahat, A., Helwig, C. C. and Zelazo, P. D. (2013), An Event-Related Potential Study of Adolescents' and Young Adults' Judgments of Moral and Social Conventional Violations. Child Development, 84: 955–969. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12001
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.