This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (BCS 0958241), the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD 39925; both to JJC), the Amini Foundation (JJC and AD), the UC Berkeley Institute of Human Development, and the Norway-America Association (both to AD). We thank Elliot Turiel, Susan D. Holloway, Larry P. Nucci, and Rachel K. Schuck for comments on previous drafts; Rachel K. Schuck for assistance with data collection; and C. Jennifer Hung and Zi Lin Sim for data coding.
Domain Differences in Early Social Interactions
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 817–825, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Dahl, A. and Campos, J. J. (2013), Domain Differences in Early Social Interactions. Child Development, 84: 817–825. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12002
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0958241
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD 39925
- Amini Foundation
- UC Berkeley Institute of Human Development
- Norway-America Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.