This study was made possible by grants to SMC, JRS, and RET from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (MOP 79420), and to SMC from the Canadian Council on Learning and from the Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation (2005–2006 CPRF).
Child Care Quality and Cognitive Development: Trajectories Leading to Better Preacademic Skills
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 752–766, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Côté, S. M., Mongeau, C., Japel, C., Xu, Q., Séguin, J. R. and Tremblay, R. E. (2013), Child Care Quality and Cognitive Development: Trajectories Leading to Better Preacademic Skills. Child Development, 84: 752–766. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12007
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: MOP 79420
- Canadian Council on Learning
- Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.