This research was supported in part by grants to the first author from the National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (HD055283 and HD064972). Portions of this research were presented at meetings of the Society for Research in Child Development and the International Conference on Infant Studies. We thank the children and parents who volunteered their time to participate in this research. Special thanks also to Sudipta Devanath, Alonna Grigsby, Tracy Lingenfelter, Bethany McNeill, Amber Nelson, Shobhitha Ravi, Marqui Renalls, Korrye Richardson, and Michelle Ulloa for assistance with data collection and coding.
Mine or Yours? Development of Sharing in Toddlers in Relation to Ownership Understanding
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 906–920, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Brownell, C. A., Iesue, S. S., Nichols, S. R. and Svetlova, M. (2013), Mine or Yours? Development of Sharing in Toddlers in Relation to Ownership Understanding. Child Development, 84: 906–920. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12009
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD055283, HD064972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.