Nicole Campione-Barr, Kelly Bassett Greer, and Anna Kruse were all in the Department of Psychological Sciences at the University of Missouri at the time this research was conducted; Anna Kruse is now in the School of Public Health at Yale University. Partial versions of the research described here were presented at the 2010 Society for Research on Adolescence meetings in Philadelphia, PA and at the 2011 Midwestern Psychological Association meetings in Chicago, IL.
Differential Associations Between Domains of Sibling Conflict and Adolescent Emotional Adjustment
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 938–954, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Campione-Barr, N., Greer, K. B. and Kruse, A. (2013), Differential Associations Between Domains of Sibling Conflict and Adolescent Emotional Adjustment. Child Development, 84: 938–954. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12022
We would like to thank the Columbia Public School District and the many families who participated in this research, as well as our undergraduate research assistants for their participation with family visits and data entry. We are grateful to Rebecca Schwartz-Mette for her statistical assistance, as well as Amanda Rose and Judi Smetana, for reading earlier drafts. Finally, we thank the University of Missouri Research Board and Research Council for their support of this research.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.