We thank Lin Dongxian, Yi Salomo, Laura Shneidman, and Margret van Beuningen for their help with recruiting families. Thanks to Mireille Hassemer, Marloes van der Goot, Cornelia Seitz, and Merel Fokkema for data coding. We owe special thanks to the families in Mexico, the Netherlands, and China who offered us insights into their daily lives and allowed us to observe them at home.
Sociocultural Settings Influence the Emergence of Prelinguistic Deictic Gestures
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
How to Cite
Salomo, D. and Liszkowski, U. (2012), Sociocultural Settings Influence the Emergence of Prelinguistic Deictic Gestures. Child Development. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12026
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!