The project described was supported by funds from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, National Institute of Justice, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, William T. Grant Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, William Penn Foundation, Centers for Disease Control, National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant R01DA019697, Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, and the Arizona Governor's Justice Commission. We are grateful for their support. The content of this manuscript, however, is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of these agencies.
Age Differences in the Impact of Employment on Antisocial Behavior
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 791–801, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Monahan, K. C., Steinberg, L. and Cauffman, E. (2013), Age Differences in the Impact of Employment on Antisocial Behavior. Child Development, 84: 791–801. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12031
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. Grant Number: R01DA019697
- Arizona Governor's Justice Commission. Grant Number: R01DA019697
- National Institute of Justice
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- William T. Grant Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- William Penn Foundation
- Centers for Disease Control
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01DA019697
- Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.