This study was made possible by a William T. Grant Foundation Scholar's Award to Clark McKown. Thanks to Laura Gumbiner, Anne Gregory, Stephen Quintana, Michael Strambler, and Rhona Weinstein for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Social Equity Theory and Racial-Ethnic Achievement Gaps
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Child Development © 2012 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1120–1136, July/August 2013
How to Cite
McKown, C. (2013), Social Equity Theory and Racial-Ethnic Achievement Gaps. Child Development, 84: 1120–1136. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12033
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.