This research was supported by a grant awarded to the first and third authors from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (1 R01 HD055436).
Daily Intragroup Contact in Diverse Settings: Implications for Asian Adolescents' Ethnic Identity
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1425–1441, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Yip, T., Douglass, S. and Shelton, J. N. (2013), Daily Intragroup Contact in Diverse Settings: Implications for Asian Adolescents' Ethnic Identity. Child Development, 84: 1425–1441. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12038
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 1 R01 HD055436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.