This research was supported in part by grants from the Williams Institute at UCLA and from the Lesbian Health Fund to Charlotte J. Patterson. We also wish to thank: Camila Escobar, Candace Garramone, Stacy Kruczkowski, Johannah Merrill, Alexandria Moore, and Kathryn Trizna for their contributions to this research.
Coparenting Among Lesbian, Gay, and Heterosexual Couples: Associations With Adopted Children's Outcomes
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1226–1240, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Farr, R. H. and Patterson, C. J. (2013), Coparenting Among Lesbian, Gay, and Heterosexual Couples: Associations With Adopted Children's Outcomes. Child Development, 84: 1226–1240. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12046
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Williams Institute at UCLA
- Lesbian Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.