Numerous colleagues have contributed to the institutional experience of the chromosomal microarray team over a decade at Baylor College of Medicine. I thank Christian Schaaf for critical reading of the manuscript.
SPECIAL SECTION: GENOMICS
The Utility of Chromosomal Microarray Analysis in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 121–132, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Beaudet, A. L. (2013), The Utility of Chromosomal Microarray Analysis in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Child Development, 84: 121–132. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12050
Conflict of interest: The author is Professor and Chair of the Department of Molecular and Human Genetics at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM); the Department offers extensive genetic laboratory testing and derives revenue from this activity.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.