This research was supported in part by grants from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIH-NIDCD) R01 DC00646 and R01 DC009890, the Barkley Trust and the Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation. The authors would like to thank Nirmal Srinivasan, Cynthia Didion, Lauren Brockevelt, Laura Beshaler, Antje Mefferd, Paige Leising, Wendy Quach, Susan Fager, Lacey LaBarge, Cory Quinlan, Cara Ullman, and Julie Wyss for their help in data collection and analysis.
Increases in Cognitive and Linguistic Processing Primarily Account for Increases in Speaking Rate With Age
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1324–1337, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Nip, I. S. B. and Green, J. R. (2013), Increases in Cognitive and Linguistic Processing Primarily Account for Increases in Speaking Rate With Age. Child Development, 84: 1324–1337. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12052
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: R01 DC00646, R01 DC009890
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!