Zoe E. Taylor and Nancy Eisenberg, Department of Psychology, Arizona State University; Tracy L. Spinrad, School of Social and Family Dynamics, Arizona State University; Keith F. Widaman, Department of Psychology, University of California, Davis.
Longitudinal Relations of Intrusive Parenting and Effortful Control to Ego-Resiliency During Early Childhood
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1145–1151, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, Z. E., Eisenberg, N., Spinrad, T. L. and Widaman, K. F. (2013), Longitudinal Relations of Intrusive Parenting and Effortful Control to Ego-Resiliency During Early Childhood. Child Development, 84: 1145–1151. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12054
This project was funded by National Institute of Mental Health Grant 5 R01 MH60838 to Nancy Eisenberg and Tracy L. Spinrad. We would like to thank the children, parents, and teachers involved in this study. In addition, we appreciate our undergraduate research assistants for their contributions.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.