The research described herein was supported by a cooperative agreement with the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD; U10-HD25420). This article was the result of a collaboration of the two named authors using data collected under the direction of the NICHD network authors that has been placed in the public domain. The NICHD network of authors merits our appreciation for ensuring that these data were gathered and made available to all network authors and others who received permission to conduct scientific studies using them. The NICHD network authors, however, have no responsibility for how we have analyzed the data, the results we report, and the conclusions we draw. Special thanks is extended to Glenn Roisman for his herculean efforts in overseeing the genotyping of the sample.
Genetic Moderation of Early Child-Care Effects on Social Functioning Across Childhood: A Developmental Analysis
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1209–1225, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Belsky, J. and Pluess, M. (2013), Genetic Moderation of Early Child-Care Effects on Social Functioning Across Childhood: A Developmental Analysis. Child Development, 84: 1209–1225. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12058
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: U10-HD25420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.