This research was supported by a postdoctoral fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to the first author. We would like to thank the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City and the Murray City School District for their assistance with recruitment, Jessica Robinson for her help with coding the data, and especially the participating children and adolescents, without whom this study would not have been possible. Portions of this study were presented at the meeting of the Jean Piaget Society (2011).
“Two for Flinching”: Children's and Adolescents' Narrative Accounts of Harming Their Friends and Siblings
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1459–1474, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Recchia, H., Wainryb, C. and Pasupathi, M. (2013), “Two for Flinching”: Children's and Adolescents' Narrative Accounts of Harming Their Friends and Siblings. Child Development, 84: 1459–1474. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12059
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.