This research was supported by Grants R000239456 and RES-000-23-1073 from the Economic and Social Research Council. We thank Lorna Elliott, Alexandra Hearn, Beth Liddle, Kathryn Parkinson, and Julia Candy for their valuable contributions to data collection and coding, and the families for their generous participation. Elizabeth Meins, Charles Fernyhough, and Bronia Arnott, Department of Psychology and Wolfson Research Institute, Durham University. Susan R. Leekam, School of Psychology, Cardiff University. Marc de Rosnay, School of Psychology, University of Sydney.
Mind-Mindedness and Theory of Mind: Mediating Roles of Language and Perspectival Symbolic Play
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1777–1790, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Meins, E., Fernyhough, C., Arnott, B., Leekam, S. R. and de Rosnay, M. (2013), Mind-Mindedness and Theory of Mind: Mediating Roles of Language and Perspectival Symbolic Play. Child Development, 84: 1777–1790. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12061
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.