Annie Bernier, Miriam H. Beauchamp, Andrée-Anne Bouvette-Turcot, and Julie Carrier, Department of Psychology, University of Montreal; Stephanie M. Carlson, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota.
Sleep and Cognition in Preschool Years: Specific Links to Executive Functioning
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1542–1553, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Bernier, A., Beauchamp, M. H., Bouvette-Turcot, A.-A., Carlson, S. M. and Carrier, J. (2013), Sleep and Cognition in Preschool Years: Specific Links to Executive Functioning. Child Development, 84: 1542–1553. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12063
The research described in this article was supported by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec, and the Fonds Québécois de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture to the first author. We gratefully acknowledge Natasha Whipple, Émilie Rochette, Natasha Ballen, Isabelle Demers, Jessica Laranjo, Stéphanie Bordeleau, Célia Matte-Gagné, Marie-Ève Bélanger, Véronique Jarry-Boileau, Marie Deschênes, Chantal Mongeau, Marie-Pier Nadeau-Noël, and Nadine Marzougui for help with data collection. Special thanks go to the participating families of the Grandir Ensemble project who generously opened their homes to us.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec
- Fonds Québécois de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.