We are grateful to the families who give so generously of their time, to the Hamilton and Toronto Public Health Units for facilitating recruitment of the sample and to Mira Boskovic for project management. The grant “Transactional Processes in Emotional and Behavioural Regulation: Individuals in Context” was awarded to Jennifer Jenkins and Michael Boyle from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. The study team includes: Janet Astington, Cathy Barr, Kathy Georgiades, Chris Moore, Greg Moran, Tom O'Connor, Michal Perlman, Hildy Ross, and Louis Schmidt. The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada also supported this work through a grant to Jennifer M. Jenkins.
Multilevel Mediation: Cumulative Contextual Risk, Maternal Differential Treatment, and Children's Behavior Within Families
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child Development © 2013 Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 1594–1615, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Meunier, J. C., Boyle, M., O'Connor, T. G. and Jenkins, J. M. (2013), Multilevel Mediation: Cumulative Contextual Risk, Maternal Differential Treatment, and Children's Behavior Within Families. Child Development, 84: 1594–1615. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12066
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.